Looking for phrasal verbs that start with Bring? In this article, I will present a list of phrasal verbs that start with Bring. You will learn each phrasal verb’s meaning, and see examples in this article.
List of Phrasal verbs with Bring
Here is the list of phrasal verbs starting with the word “Bring“.
- Bring under
- Bring to
- Bring along
- Bring forward
- Bring round
- Bring in
- Bring about
- Bring down
- Bring out
- Bring up
- Bring forth
1. Bring under
Bring under meaning: Bring something under control.
Using Bring under in a sentence:
- The special force soon brought the riot under control.
2. Bring to
Bring to meaning: Bring round
Using Bring to in a sentence:
- She brought him to.
3. Bring along
Bring along meaning: To take someone or something with you.
Using Bring along in a sentence:
- Can I bring a friend along to the party?
4. Bring forward
Bring forward meaning: Change the date or theme of an event so that it happens earlier than planned.
Using Bring forward in a sentence:
- The university elections were brought forward by two months.
5. Bring round
Bring round meaning: To cause somebody to regain consciousness.
Using Bring round in a sentence:
- The injection soon brought the patient round.
6. Bring in
Bring in meaning: To introduce a new law.
Using Bring in in a sentence:
- The USA government is bringing in a new law.
7. Bring about
Bring about meaning: To cause something to happen.
Using Bring about in a sentence:
- His theory brought about a revolution in the field of computers.
8. Bring down
Bring down meaning: To cause to fall; To lower.
Using Bring down in a sentence:
- No government has been able to bring down the prices of petrol and diesel.
9. Bring out
Bring out meaning: To cause something to appear or open; to publish
Using Bring out in a sentence:
- We are soon bringing out a sports magazine.
10. Bring up
Bring up meaning: To raise, to rear or educated
Using Bring up in a sentence:
- She brought up the orphan as her own child.
11. Bring forth
Bring forth meaning: To produce something.
Using Bring forth in a sentence:
- Trees bring forth fruit.
- Drinking brings forth misery.