“See you on Tuesday” is correct. “See you in Tuesday” is not correct.
The phrase “see you on Tuesday” means that you will see the person you are speaking to on the day of the week, called Tuesday. “On” is used to specify a specific day of the week.
“See you in Tuesday” does not make sense because “in” suggests a duration of time rather than a specific day. It would be more appropriate to say “see you in a week” if you meant to indicate a duration of time rather than a specific day.
Is it on Tuesday or in Tuesday?
In general, “on” refers to specific days or dates, while “in” refers to a general time frame.
If you are talking about an event happening on a specific Tuesday, you will use “on Tuesday.” For example, you might say, “The meeting is on Tuesday at 10 am.” This means that the meeting will take place on a specific Tuesday.
On Tuesday in a sentence
- I have a meeting with my boss on Tuesday at 10 a.m.
- On Tuesday, I usually go to the gym after work.
- On Tuesday evenings, my family has a tradition of ordering takeout.
- I have a doctor’s appointment on Tuesday afternoon.
- On Tuesdays, the library is open until 9 p.m.
- My favorite TV show airs on Tuesday nights.
- I usually do my grocery shopping on Tuesday mornings.
- On Tuesday, I have a class at the community college.
- The school’s PTA meeting is on Tuesday at 7 p.m.
- On Tuesdays, the farmer’s market is held in the town square.
- I have a Skype call with a client on Tuesday at noon.
- The zoo offers free admission on Tuesday afternoons.
- On Tuesdays, I volunteer at the animal shelter.
- I have a dentist’s appointment on Tuesday at 2 p.m.
- The local book club meets on Tuesday evenings.
- On Tuesdays, the yoga studio has a discounted class at 6 p.m.
- I have a job interview on Tuesday at 10 a.m.
- The city council holds its weekly meeting on Tuesdays.
- The community center offers a free English language class on Tuesday evenings.
- I have a meeting with my financial advisor on Tuesday at 3 p.m.
- On Tuesdays, the park hosts a free outdoor concert.
- I have a presentation to give at work on Tuesday.
- The library hosts a story time for children on Tuesday mornings.
- On Tuesdays, the senior center has a discounted lunch.
- I have a meeting with my college advisor on Tuesday at 1 p.m.
- The local farmer’s market is held on Tuesday mornings.
- On Tuesday evenings, I attend a support group for people with anxiety.