To Poke One’s Nose Meaning
To interfere with
To Poke One’s Nose Sentence Examples
- She always pokes her nose into other people’s business.
- He tried to poke his nose into the meeting, but he was told to leave.
- She doesn’t like it when people poke their nose into her private life.
- I don’t want to poke my nose into your affairs, but I think you need help.
- Don’t poke your nose into my personal matters.
- She is always poking her nose into things that don’t concern her.
- He was warned not to poke his nose into the company’s affairs.
- She poked her nose into the mystery, but she couldn’t solve it.
- Don’t poke your nose into my secrets, they’re not for you to know.
- He always pokes his nose into everything, even things he has no interest in.
- She poked her nose into the conversation and added her own thoughts.
- I don’t want to poke my nose into this, but I think it’s important to speak up.
- She pokes her nose into every aspect of her children’s lives.
- He poked his nose into the party, but he wasn’t invited.
- Don’t poke your nose into my affairs, I can handle them on my own.
- She pokes her nose into everything, always trying to find out what’s going on.
- He was told to stop poking his nose into other people’s lives.
- She poked her nose into the matter and discovered the truth.
- Don’t poke your nose into this, it’s not your concern.