To Make Headway Meaning
To progress slowly and steadily
To Make Headway Sentence Examples
- The company has struggled to make headway in the highly competitive market.
- Despite his efforts, he has not been able to make headway with the project.
- The new initiative has finally started to make headway in increasing productivity.
- The team has been working hard to make headway in finding a solution to the problem.
- The government has been trying to make headway in reducing poverty in the country.
- The research group has made significant headway in developing a cure for the disease.
- The startup has been trying to make headway in the crowded tech industry.
- The detective has been struggling to make headway in solving the mystery.
- The athlete has made headway in his training and is now ready to compete.
- The charity organization has been making headway in helping the underprivileged.
- The teacher has been trying to make headway in engaging students in the class.
- The politician has made headway in gaining support for his policies.
- The writer has been making headway in finishing his latest novel.
- The band has finally made headway in gaining recognition in the music industry.
- The company has made headway in expanding its operations globally.
- The scientist has made headway in his research on renewable energy sources.
- The sales team has made headway in reaching their quarterly goals.
- The architect has made headway in designing a sustainable building.
- The filmmaker has made headway in bringing her vision to life.
- The company has made headway in improving customer satisfaction.
- The coach has made headway in helping the team perform better.
- The chef has made headway in creating new and innovative dishes.