To Look Through Colored Glasses Meaning
To see things not as they are
To Look Through Colored Glasses Sentence Examples
- She always looks at the situation through colored glasses, ignoring the negative aspects.
- He has a tendency to view everything through rose-colored glasses.
- The politician looked at the problem through blue-colored glasses and came up with a biased solution.
- I wish she would stop looking at the world through green-colored glasses and face reality.
- The optimist always looks through yellow-colored glasses and sees the bright side of things.
- The skeptic views everything through gray-colored glasses, always doubting the positive outcomes.
- He looks at his past through golden-colored glasses and romanticizes the memories.
- The journalist looked at the issue through black-colored glasses, exposing all the flaws.
- The lawyer looked at the case through red-colored glasses and saw only the dangers.
- You have to stop looking at your ex through pink-colored glasses and move on.