To Die in Harness Meaning
To die while actively engaged in one’s regular work
To Die in Harness Sentence Examples
- After years of loyal service, the old horse was ready to die in harness.
- The veteran soldier refused to retire, preferring to die in harness on the battlefield.
- The dedicated teacher planned to die in harness, continuing to educate students until the end.
- The experienced manager chose to die in harness, leading the company to success one last time.
- The loyal employee would rather die in harness than abandon his post and responsibilities.
- The hardworking farmer hoped to die in harness, surrounded by the land he tended to.
- The devout priest chose to die in harness, ministering to his congregation until the end.
- The tireless nurse wished to die in harness, comforting patients in their final moments.
- The committed artist desired to die in harness, creating one last masterpiece.
- The dedicated firefighter wanted to die in harness, risking his life to save others.