To Blow One’s Own Trumpet Meaning
To speak proudly of oneself
To Blow One’s Own Trumpet Sentence Examples
- He always talks about his accomplishments but needs to stop blowing his trumpet.
- She’s always blowing her own trumpet about her high GPA, but it’s getting old.
- He thinks he’s the best at everything, but he’s just blowing his own trumpet.
- She doesn’t need to constantly blow her own trumpet, her work speaks for itself.
- He was warned not to blow his own trumpet, as it would turn people off.
- She’s so confident in her abilities that she doesn’t feel the need to blow her own trumpet.
- Blowing one’s own trumpet won’t impress anyone if the achievements are not real.
- He thinks he’s the best basketball player in the world, but he’s just blowing his own trumpet.
- She’s not a show-off, so she never blows her own trumpet about her good deeds.
- He was asked to stop blowing his own trumpet, as it made him seem arrogant.