Negative words that start with the letter “J” can be difficult to come by, but a few can be used to express negative feelings or emotions. Here is a list of negative words starting with the letter “J.”
List of Negative Words Starting with J
- Jealous: feeling resentment or bitterness towards someone because of their success or good fortune.
- Jaded: feeling tired and bored because of too much experience or exposure to something.
- Judgmental: having or showing an excessively critical point of view.
- Jagged: having an irregular or uneven surface or edge.
- Jabber: talk rapidly and continuously in a foolish or excited way.
- Jargon: a specialized language that is used by a particular group and is difficult for others to understand.
- Jealousy: feeling resentment or bitterness towards someone because of their success or good fortune.
- Jeer: mock or make fun of someone in a loud and contemptuous way.
- Jest: speak or behave in a playful or amusing way, often to make fun of someone.
- Jibe: a remark or action that is intended to be insulting or contemptuous.
It is important to remember that words can be used in different contexts and that it is not necessarily the word itself that is negative but how it is used. It’s also important to remember that using negative words to describe or talk about others is not productive or kind.