When it comes to describing a person, words that start with the letter “Z” may not be the first that comes to mind. However, there are a few positive words that begin with “Z” that can be used to describe someone in a flattering way. Here are a few examples.
List of Positive Words that Start with Z to Describe a Person
- Zestful: This word is used to describe someone who is full of energy and enthusiasm. A zestful person is eager to tackle new challenges and always ready to have a good time.
- Zippy: A zippy person is someone who is quick and lively. They have a spring in their step and are always on the go.
- Zen: This word is used to describe someone who is calm and serene. A Zen person is someone who is able to stay focused and centered, even in the midst of chaos.
- Zealous: This word is used to describe someone who is passionate and dedicated. A zealous person is someone who is deeply committed to their goals and is willing to work hard to achieve them.
- Zany: This word is used to describe someone who is playful and silly. A zany person is someone who has a great sense of humor and is always up for a good laugh.
While these words may not be the most commonly used to describe a person, they can add a unique and exciting dimension to your writing and conversation. Next time you want to describe someone positively, consider using one of these “Z” words.